November 23, 2014

30 Day Photography Challenge Day 20: In my bag



I thought I would share what is in my camera bag. I have the Kelly Moore 2 Sues bag in grey, because it doesn't look like a camera bag and I like to be inconspicuous. Plus, I like to have my camera with me most of the time, and this doubles up as my everyday bag as well.

Besides all the usual stuff like tissues, lip balm, wallet, portable phone charger, etc., this is what you will find in my bag if I am carrying my camera with me. 

1. My camera of course. I have a 50mm lens on there. I currently don't carry any other lenses with me, but there is space for two lenses in this bag.
2. My phone, which doubles as my second camera.
3. Extra memory cards, just in case, even though I already have two cards in my camera at all times.
4. My Olloclip 4-in-1 lens for my iPhone 5s.
5. Lens pen cleaner. 
6. Not pictured above, my iPad mini, for which there is also a handy compartment for in this bag. I only carry it if I'll need it of course. Otherwise this bag will start to get really heavy.

If I'm on a job, I would also bring my flash and possibly my tripod and reflector, depending on what I'll be doing. And I almost always carry a snack with me, because I get headaches if I don't eat.

1 comment:

  1. It's always fascinating to see what people keep in their bags :)

    ReplyDelete